Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California...So much fun!





California is so much fun! When we got off the plane we had to go get our car from the car rental. After that we got completely lost! We stopped at the Orange County Sheriffs Department and were so lucky! They let us see their helicopters and we got to go inside one! After that around 2:00 we checked into our hotel (3 blocks away from Disneyland!) and then we decided to go to the beach. most of them were dirty but we went to the Hunnington Beach. It was so pretty! Porter and I had fun playing in the waves while Mom, Dad, and Lander played in the sand. When Porter and I were done my Dad buried us in the sand! When we got in the car there was sand everywhere! I Love California and would love to there again soon!

No comments: