My dad finished the bathroom down in our basement on Saturday, (Ithink it was to get out of putting the christmas light up) I showered in it 2 times. It is my bathroom. It won't be cool until we get a sink for it though. We went shopping on Saturday and I got to pick out the colors. My choices were a striped red or a striped pink. My dad asked which one was cheaper and it was the pink one!!! we will get a pink rug and towels and all that stuff later. The sink is going to be black and like a table with a sink and a cabinet under it. The downstairs bathroom is much nicer than the others one reason is because the faucet feels cool and it has a cool soap holder. :)
(I wish I could find a picture of the sink, I will ask my dad when he gets home)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment