MUSIC, PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS, FRIENDS, CLOTHES, AND FUN!!! :P
Sunday, December 28, 2008
My Phone
I got a phone for christmas!! I ahve pictures of everything i got for christmas, i just have to downlaod them. my phone is so cool. it slides and it has unlimited text. its so cool!
Lucky You! BTW we're soooo excited for you to come into Young Women...the rule is...if you can't take your puppy to school, you can't bring your phone (or ipods) to Young Women! :) see you soon! Love ya, Sister Henke
McKay, This is Tricia Hughes; your Mom's friend. I use to teach you in primary. Can I just say that you are so cute! No wait, you are beautiful and a good writer. I enjoyed reading several of your posts. My kids are sledding today too. We haven't been 7 times though. They would be jealous about that! Keep writing, taking pictures, sledding, texting, shopping etc. Have a fun New Years!
2 comments:
Lucky You! BTW we're soooo excited for you to come into Young Women...the rule is...if you can't take your puppy to school, you can't bring your phone (or ipods) to Young Women! :) see you soon!
Love ya, Sister Henke
McKay, This is Tricia Hughes; your Mom's friend. I use to teach you in primary. Can I just say that you are so cute! No wait, you are beautiful and a good writer. I enjoyed reading several of your posts. My kids are sledding today too. We haven't been 7 times though. They would be jealous about that! Keep writing, taking pictures, sledding, texting, shopping etc. Have a fun New Years!
Post a Comment