Monday, February 9, 2009
Young Womens
Ok I am in Young Womens now and it is SO much fun!!!! I am the 1st counselor and that is a fun job! I havent gotten the theme yet...I just don't really know the last part. YW Basketball is so much fun!!! I am sort of still confused but it is still fun!!! Mutual is fun and I am really happy to be able to help plan some of the activitys!! I can't wait until I get to go to GIRLS CAMP!!! IT sounds so FUN!!!! I am also glad that I was the first person in my primary class to turn 12 so that they are always so jealous of me (J/K!!) but they do always ask what we do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We miss you in Primary! Glad you are having so much fun in Young Womens! I loved those years! Good things you girls are in there to keep Miss Melissa Henke in line! hee hee!! :)
Post a Comment