Okay, so now I have been tagged by Porter.
So I'm going to do it like Porter did it.
What's something that your mom always says to you?
Are you ready yet?
What makes your mom happy?
When I finally do my chores.
What makes your mom mad?
When I don't obey her.
What makes your mom laugh?
When I say a joke?
What was your mom like as a child?
I think she was always busy because of all the people in her family.
How old is your mom?
Okay, I can do better than Porter...34?
How tall is your mom?
5 ft. 11 in.?
What is her favorite thing to do?
go on vacation where she doesn't have to work!
What does she do when I'm not around?
Well that's a stupid question!
If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for?
Singing, she is a great singer.
What is your mom good at?
trying to embarrass me.
What is she not good at?
hmm...that's hard.
What does she do for her job?
She works at HVE.
Whats your moms favorite food?
something like mexican or chinese stuff.
What makes you proud of your mom?
When she graduates from school.
What do you and your mom do together?
Go shopping.
How are you and your mom the same?
We both love spending money on whatever possible.
How are you and your mom different?
We are opposite when it comes to fashion.
How do you know your mom loves you?
That's sort of dumb. I'm her daughter!
what does your mom like most about your dad?
when he takes her out to dinner.
where's your moms favorite place to go?
anywhere besides work.
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
aww Jax took mine! (Hannah Montana)
Okay so now i tag my mom, lander, kira, and cousin zach
Have Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hilarious answers from you and Port. I think your mom could be the next Hannah Montana -- Jax only says that because I'm from Montana. :) I love Port's answer that your mom only likes your dad for his looks. How funny!
Post a Comment