Sunday, September 14, 2008

Porter has been tagged!

What that mom always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes your mom happy?
Everything?

3. What makes your mom sad?
I don't know

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me on the feet.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
silly

6. How old is your mom?
30?

7. How tall is your mom?
tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I don't know...work?

9. What does she do when your not around?
I don't know...I'm not there!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A scientist

11. What is your mom good at?
umm...teaching?

12. what is your mom not really good at?
not teaching?

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Teach

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
mushrooms!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
being a good mom.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be?
I don't know!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are from the same family.

19. How are you and your mom different?
different color of hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She says I love you.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His looks!

22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
home!

Porter tags Me, Dad, cousin Mason, and cousin Brieanna.

No comments: