Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October!

Today is the first day of October! Only a few more days until Halloween! Halloween is my favorite holiday...except for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrcks Day etc. It just depends on what time of year it is. You can see how many days until halloween at the bottom because I'm so excited! I think this year for Halloween I will be a vampire, only a girl. :) I will have to make my own but it should be fun! It will propably be black and red. My mom is in charge of all the ward party planning and stuff and she said that we will be having one! This year it WILL include the kids. Because when we first moved here the Christmas Party was just for the adults. It wasn't fair! Anyways I will have my mom take some pictures on Halloween! I took some pictures this last week for Halloween but my mom has the camera right now so I will post them later. Happy October!:)

1 comment:

piper said...

Great list, McKay! You're blog is looking fantastic!