Sunday, October 5, 2008
General Conference
This weekend was general conference. We spent Saturday with our cousins, and just hanging out watching conference. My dad is hunting and I really hope he will bring home an elk I love jerky. On Sunday morning, we watched the first session and then we went to our grandma's house for family home evening and to watch the last session. We had chili and cornbread it was delicious! It was fun to have a whole weekend of nothing except watching TV and spending time with family. It was rainy all weekend and so it was nice. On Friday the whole 6th grade did an obstacle course. It was rainy and wet. The obstacle course was so fun! There were some garbage cans with the bottom cut out that we had to go through and I scraped my back and got cut. Then I lost my shoe in a pool that we were supposed to jump over and I got a penalty. At the end there was a slip-&-slide. It was so cold! It was rainy and I was soaked! It was fun to get wet though! Maybe that was the last time we got wet outside for this year! also It's almost Halloween! I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment